Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More ghosts

Kirkham Press, a brand new e-publisher based here in Britain, are looking for paranormal stories for an autumn anthology so I've started a new ghost story which I'm hoping will be ready in time. It's based on all those rather camp paranormal tv shows where film crews spend a night or weekend in a haunted location and film the results. Usually there are one or two genuinely scary moments but a great deal of the supposedly 'haunted' film footage could easily have been faked and I still can't decide whether the programmes are all a massive hoax. Anyhooo, I decided to write about what happens when the film crew turn up at a genuinely haunted house and find enough ghosts to scare them out of their wits! I've written about 2000 words so far (out of a target 10-18,000) and am having lots and lots of fun. :)

No comments: