Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lovely review

Many thanks to Michelle at Just Erotic Romance Reviews who has reviewed 'One Degree of Separation' and made some really lovely comments about the book. I'm delighted! Apparently the review was done a while ago but I've only just found out - which made for a really nice surprise for the day. :)

I'm especially pleased that she liked the settings and authenticity of the stories so much because that aspect is always very important to me. Two stories, 'Lonely Sky' and 'The House on Penny Lane' are set in my old home city of Liverpool. It may not be the prettiest place in the world, ever - but it is wonderfully atmospheric and really lends itself to the darker, grittier or creepier stories, which those two both are.

2 comments:

Emmy Ellis said...

Fiona!

I'm so glad Google is around and that I've been able to find you!

I had the massive pleasure of reviewing Lost Property and Elfmeet for wildchildpublishing this week. It was passed to me as the other reviewer was pressed for time and I'm so glad it was!

The reviews are rave - let's put it that way and it prompted me to go and buy One Degree of Seperation yesterday.

I'm meant to be writing myself today but feel the pull of your book calling me! I know if I open it up I won't get dressed, nor do my housework or anything else - that's how much your work draws me in.

I keep saying to myself, 72K of losing myself in the images of Fiona Glass...oh! I must do the housework...but...those words...they're pull-ing-me-to-read-them...

It's no good. Today will have to be a lazy day.

I'm off to read your e-book!

Thank you for your words. As I said in my review:

Some people can write, some people have talent, some a gift. Fiona Glass has the gift.

Happy writing!

:o)

P.S If I can pull myself away from your book I'll be devoting my blogspot to you today. I mentioned you in yesterdays entry.

Fiona Glass said...

Hi Michelle! Wow, THANK YOU!!! I'm so pleased you like my work because I spend a lotta time getting it right and it's always nice to be appreciated. I'm blushing so hard I may faint. LOL

And I hate to do this to your housework *grin* - but [whispers] I have a novel coming out in July.... :D