Monday, January 28, 2008

Spot that Pigeon

For a change I'm running a little contest with a copy of 'Shifting Perspectives' as a prize. This is a m/m shapeshifter anthology with stories by yours truly, Emily Veinglory and TA Chase. Seeing as my story involves a pigeon, I've hidden five pigeons around my website where they're currently fluttering about, pecking grain and making a mess. *g*

To enter, all you need to do is follow the instructions on the News page, find the pigeons, email me with the pages where they're hiding, and if you get all five right you'll be entered into a prize drawing on 29th February where the first out of the hat will win a copy of the book.

You can find out about the contest at my news page and you can find out more about the book at the Feathered Friend page. As to where the pigeons are hidden, you'll have to find that out for yourselves. :D

Good luck!

No comments: