Wednesday, February 04, 2009

'Radgepacket 2' released early

I've just had some really exciting news - 'Radgepacket - Tales from the Inner Cities Volume 2' from Byker Books has been released early, complete with my story 'Rock and a Hard Place'. Originally it was due to launch on 2 March, but Byker have had an advance order made up and it's available to buy from their website (for a measly £5.99) right now!

My story is a darkly humorous gritty urban tale about an ageing rock star pretending to be gay in order to sell more records, with unexpected and hilarious results.

I haven't read the other stories in this volume but the first anthology was a hoot, full of stories that were noir but with a humorous or quirky twist, and very entertaining.

You can find much more detail including an excerpt and a link to Byker Books' online catalogue at my website.

And, um, woot. :)

No comments: