Saturday, August 27, 2005

Balls to you too ;)

Got inspiration on Sticky Wicket, the story I'm hoping to submit to Torquere's new sporting erotica anthology. (And what a great idea that is! LOL) The story is based on one I wrote as fan fiction years ago, but with serious rewrites. The old version wasn't from any one character's point of view, and kind of fizzled out with no proper ending, and had hardly any sex in it - not even sexual tension. Soooo, I'm hacking it about. When I've finished it should be from Peter's point of view, with heaps of sexual tension as he and his lover play cricket, but can't get themselves declared 'out' in order to retire to the pavilion for some rumpy-pumpy. I'm hoping it'll be a vast improvement on the original. I've written about a thousand words so far, still got loads to do so I'm about to re-apply nose to grindstone.

No comments: