Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rushed off feet

Wow, it's been ages since I had a spare moment to post here - I've just been running around in ever decreasing circles. First I've been doing loads of promotional work for 'Roses in December' to try to drum up even more sales, and then I've been tearing my hair out over preparations for the September issue of Forbidden Fruit. I finally uploaded that yesterday (great issue, btw, with simply heaps of stories) so now I've got time to breathe again.

News to report? Oh yes, I have a story of my own in Forbidden Fruit - a creepy tale about locked ancient boxes and their contents written for the 'urban fantasy' theme.

And I have a new Torrid Teaser out from Whiskey Creek Press, containing two stories in one volume. 'To the Rescue' involves a blizzard, a mountain rescue squad and lots of hot sex, while 'Crossed Wires' is the tale of a detective working undercover on a telephone sex line! Don't be fooled by the cover - both these stories are my usual mix of m/m and twist in the tail.

No comments: