Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm back!

Back from vacation and a very nice time I had too. Cornwall is a stunning part of the country and we had super weather, especially for this time of year. Well, apart from the tail end of Hurricane Gordon, which blew my cup of tea away at Land's End!

The only downside... Cornwall is *not* well supplied with internet access points so I couldn't update this (or anything else, for that matter) for several weeks. But now I'm back and raring to go.

Since we got back I've been working on a new novel called 'Paradise Lost', based on a 'celebrity love island' style tv show, with a hero who has to resist temptation for as long as possible in order to claim the top prize. The only trouble is, he's been set up and will have to resist a totally different temptation from the one he's expecting! For about the first time ever, I've got a strong female central character (the hero's agent) and may also develop a het relationship in the plot. I've never tried that before so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. Excerpts in due course, hopefully.

No comments: