Monday, November 05, 2007

New gay books forum

Regular readers of my blog and website will know that I'm something of a fan of gay books in general, especially if they're on the romantic side. ;) I realised a few weeks ago that I've read dozens but didn't have anywhere to chat about them with fellow enthusiasts. So I set up a new forum to do just that. It's called 'Read the Rainbow' (all I could think of at short notice when Forumer prompted me for a name LOL) and it's right here if you want to take a look, and hopefully join in.

So far we've had discussions on books as wide ranging as Mary Renault and Annie Proulx, Patrick Gale and E M Forster, as well as some more general chat about finding gay books, recommendations, cover art and even 'film of the book'.

Why not pop your head round the door and join in the fun? Hope to see you all there!

No comments: