Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's that? A sequel?

Loud gasps of amazement. My regular readers will know that I rarely (or even never!) write sequels, mostly because my stories are very stand-alone, and many of them have a twist in the tail or element of surprise which would be lost in a follow-on. But for once I've broken my own rule, and have just finished the first draft of a sequel to Feathered Friend. It's called Steal The Sky, and involves the further adventures of Avery and a pigeon race that goes horribly wrong. :)

I don't have a specific home for it yet, but I'm hoping Aspen Mountain might consider a follow-up anthology to 'Shifting Perspectives' in due course. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and keep you all posted.

Currently working on: Got Ghosts
Words today: 211

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read the sequel to "Feathered Friend."

Fiona Glass said...

Watch this space! The sequel is almost finished, apart from some much-needed editing...