Thursday, April 30, 2009

'This Life Sucks' wins poll

Each quarter, Flash Me! Magazine holds a poll to find the most popular story in their previous issue. This time round, I'm delighted to discover that 'This Life Sucks', my short vampire tale, took first place in the most recent poll! I'm really pleased because the story is a little on the dark side and I wasn't sure that readers would enjoy it, but clearly they have.

Thank you to everyone who voted - it's really made my day!

If you haven't yet read the story there's still time, and it's still available free. Simply pop along to Flash Me and check out Issue 23. And I hope you enjoy it (and the other great stories) as much as everyone else seems to have.

2 comments:

Bex Stonehill said...

Hi Fiona, Congratulations on your win. Look forward to reading that. I just noticed that you signed up as a follower of my insomniac chronicles blog. Just to let you know that I'm not writing that one anymore...my current blog is www.adventuringmaya.blogspot.com
Best wishes
Rebecca

Fiona Glass said...

Oooh, thanks for the warning, I didn't realise you were only running the one. :)

And thank you for the good wishes - hope you enjoy the story.