Friday, February 05, 2010

Flash story commended...

...in the Once There Was flash fiction contest.

My (very silly) little story 'Come Friendly Bombs' didn't win first prize, but was shortlisted/commended and will be published on the Once There Was blog in the next few days.

I'm pretty sure this is the best result I've ever had in a writing competition, so naturally I'm delighted!

In other news, author Rick Reed is running a spotlight on 'Queer Dimensions' today, including a synopsis and a new excerpt that you might not have read before. Want to see it? Pop along to his blog to read more.

2 comments:

Bill Kirton said...

Congratulations Fiona. Now that the first one's out of the way, it'll be easy. (And I wish there was one of those awful emoticons to denote an ironic intent.)

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks Bill. :)