Monday, January 07, 2013

Cover art contest

A while ago now I entered the Necessity's Door cover art into a contest run on a regular basis by the blog You Gotta Read Reviews.  I then forgot clean about it, but had a very nice reminder the other day to say that the cover has been entered into the January 2013 contest, is now available for viewing, and will be open for voting between 21st and 26th January.

You can see my entry here, or check out all the entries for the month here.

I'll post a reminder once voting opens (presumably once all the entries for the month have been posted) but do please consider popping along and putting a tick in the box for Necessity's Door.  You won't just be voting for me, and the book, but more importantly for my cover artist LC Chase, who spent many hours fiddling with the various elements to get the overall look just right.  She deserves all the credit she can get for that!

No comments: