Thursday, March 04, 2010

Date for your diary

Radgepacket Volume 4 is due out any day now from Byker Books, and the launch party is all set for Saturday 13 March. And I'll be there! This is my first ever book launch and I'm glad it's for an anthology rather than a standalone book because the editor and several other authors will also be there - there's comfort in numbers when you're shy.

There'll be drinks and nibbles on tap, there may be a reading from the book, and I and the other authors will be available to chat about our stories and writing in general, and sign copies of the book.

So, if you'd like to meet me and get my autograph for your collection, come along to sports bookshop The Back Page in Newcastle on Saturday 13 March between 3 pm and 5 pm, and prepare to have fun. The shop's full address (including post codes for those of you programming satnavs) is 56 St Andrews Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5SF. I hope to see you there.

No comments: