Sunday, June 12, 2011

5x5 Fiction - new issue

Issue 2 of 5x5 Fiction has just been uploaded and you can find a link to it here. (It loads into a Google reader page which I've never seen before; I learn something new, technologically speaking, every day!).

All the stories in this magazine are exactly 25 words long, with exactly five sentences of exactly five words each. And my story, Wrong Number, is up there with the rest of them. Do take a moment to cast your eye over it, and the other fantastic little gems in the collection.

I'm still wrestling with writing other stories in this format and hope to submit some of them to future issues. It's a real challenge and Angel Zapata, who edits 5x5Fiction, has come up with a really original concept.

4 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Good stuff it is, too.

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks, Paul. Although all the others seem so much cleverer than mine... ;)

Angel Zapata said...

Truly a tense, little story. Great work, Fiona. Hopefully I'll see more of your work in the near future.

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks very much, Angel - I'm glowing! And battling with another possible entry as I type... :)