Friday, June 08, 2012

UK M/M Romance blog

Well, I said I'd be popping up from time to time and *boing*, here I am again. This is sooner than even I expected, but there's a brand new promotional blog just hit the internet, called UK M/M Romance (hence my blog post title), and it seemed like too good an opportunity to miss.

The blog is designed to provide a showcase for British writers of gay male romance, as well as non-British writers who set their books and stories in the UK. It's still very new and at the moment authors are dropping in on a daily basis to introduce themselves and their work. My own first post is an extended biography together with some details of my books, their UK settings etc, but I hope to be back there on a regular basis sharing news, views and information about myself and my books and stories.

You can find UK M/M Romance right here - feel free to click over for a good browse. It's amazing how many British m/m authors there are!

No comments: